Electrically Adjustable Large Grinding Table
Grinding table with electric height adjustment of the working top is a complete novelty on the Polish market. It is designed for grinding and cutting metal parts and also for grinding wood parts.
Height adjustment in these sanding tables is carried out by means of two electric columns. The electric columns are protected by special accordion covers that prevent dust from getting inside them. The grinding table has a large work surface made of perforated plywood supported by a steel truss. Dust extraction is carried out from the chute of the worktop and from the rear extraction walls.
The chute is equipped with two drawers for dust and swarf. The grinding table needs to be connected by piping to an extraction and filtration unit or to a large filter-ventilation unit in multiple grinding station extraction systems. The presented grinding table requires connection in three places (2x bottom chute + one extraction wall located on the tabletop). The load capacity of the tabletop is 200kg distributed evenly.
Grinding table specification:
- The working height of this grinding table is electrically adjustable by electric columns and remote control located under the table top in the range of 690-1090mm.
- Large extraction area: dust extraction from the bottom and from the rear extraction walls.
- Large work surface with total dimensions of 2000x985mm (an extraction wall with a depth of 220mm, length of 1000mm and height of 600mm stands on the tabletop). The tabletop is formed by two perforated plywood panels, the larger one can be removed without removing the extraction wall on the tabletop.
- Possibility to connect the extraction walls from the top with a pipe fi160mm. The lower chute connected from the back with a pipe fi160mm in two places.
- The presented version is equipped with two monitor holders, six power outlets and a main switch.
Two removable drawers for dust and filings.
The grinding tables are not EX approved. They do not have air filters or a fan in the extraction system, so they must be connected to a suitable extraction and filtration device.